Our Engineering Procurement, Installation and Commissioning services are executed in collaboration with our technical partner KC Global Procurement along with our local team of
From the Process Design for Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation systems to procurement of the items from our global procurement partner. We offer construction and installation to pre- commissioning activities, right up to start-up and final commissioning. All this is done to precise customer requirements and specifications.
We care for all our customers and their assets, not just from supply but for the full life cycle of our installed products and systems.
- Process Equipment Design
- Sourcing and procurement
- Shipment, Delivery & Clearing - Factory Acceptance Tests
COMMISSIONING & START-UP
- Develop Commissioning / Start-up Procedure
- Process start-up Risk Assessment
- Obtain Licences from regulatory agencies
- Engage stakeholders, hold pre-startup meeting, follow by lining up
the process (Walk the line).
- Start up the process with competent operators and monitor process.
- Prefabrication, Testing and Certification
- Testing for continuity, Earth leakages, etc
- On-site fabrication and hook-up
- Laying and termination of instrument tubings - Equipment spotting & alignment
- M&E of welding to specification
Life-Cycle Support & Maintenance
- Spare list
- Predictive Maintenance Plan
- Preventive Maintenance Schedule - Procurement